what time it is?

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Crunch Time

Well its a crunch time at school with only two weeks left - it will be strange to have 2 weeks off and to be back in Etown for Christmas. Last Christmas I was in Cayman, but even though being barefoot on the beach at Christams is nice, I think I prefer a white Christmas - and my mom's Cinnamon Christmas Wreath on Christmas morning. Its weird too how all the roomates I was with last year at Christmas are now scattered - BC, Chicago, England, and Ontario (that's me dare I say) - so much change in just one year. We spent last Christmas at the Westin on Seven Mile Beach with an all-you-can-eat deluxe buffet and the reason everyone else went, the all-you-can-drink-never-ending champagne. It was a whopping CI70 for the works. Then we went to a pool party and most got charged up and we listened to House music which Brits apparently love much more than I do! Let's just say it was a much different Christmas! Then on boxing day we moved out of the Compass Point condo and into our infamous green house-good times lol.
But all this schoolwork is seriously making me miss this:















Man, I need a vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home