what time it is?

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Blog the Cocoon


Ok, so the cocoon days of my blog are over...time to flutter back into my regular postings. I left the bustling city of Toronto in the Spring of '08 after earning my diploma in Fashion Business. Back to the wilds of Alberta once again. It was quite the whirlwind of a return trip. I left a week after school was out, said my goodbyes and packed up my life as I knew it for two years. My bro came the day before I left to help me pack it all up for the big haul home. On the road AGAIN. Just can't wait to get on the road again.

Hmm what now?!?! Unfortunately the fashion business doesn't really exist in Edmonton. There are a few brave soldiers here and there but it's a RISKy game. Needless to say, before I have a few dollars in my pocket to start my own empire, I've spent my days back in etown bartending, becoming a diamontologist and surprise surprise, waitressing. I was lucky enough to go on a quick trip to Rodeo Drive with my mom before I became a working girl once again. A quick glimpse of the ocean before heading to the inner land for a cold fall and winter.

Close your eyes, I feel a warm wind coming....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home