what time it is?

Sunday, December 09, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog


Over a year has passed since my latest move, and almost a year has passed since my last blog entry. Unbelievable. My time has been swallowed by a black hole called TO. So much has happened and yet everything is the same. Toronto is my wok and sweet and sour is my menu. But in the end, the food is good, and the company better.

With tomorrow's full plate (and last day) of Visual Merchandising and Logistics & Costings on my mind I'll have to come back and play later. I've missed you Blog. I'll sign off with some food for thought - a couple postings from my fashion journalism class (you'll find the "I said NO NO NO" article in OhGeorge, my school's fashion mag)...read on...

xoxo always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home