what time it is?

Monday, December 10, 2007

Two Years Ago - paradise almost forgotten


It just hit me, I think it's two years to this day that I followed an urge to jump on a plane (once again) and venture into a new world. The hot- humid- turquoise -white sand- wonder of Cayman Islands was a world away from the bitter cold Alberta winters that chilled to my bones. Since returning, I still haven't warmed up.

My window view of blurred whiteness transformed into a shining sea - overnight.

Life is crazy. One choice and one day can take you into another world, another stage - on so many levels. To me, the scariest risk in life is to NOT take any risks. How do you know what's on the other side of the fence if you don't climb over? I guess that sometimes, for some people, the success that constance brings is too comfortable to risk. I try to force myself to think that maybe it's time for me to get comfortable. But then something rushes up within me and I know that for me, the only constant is change.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome. You must be enjoying yourself. Living life to the fullest, pursuing your passions and following your heart by moving to new places keeps us all alive!!!! Safe travels........

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home