what time it is?

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Two Peas in a Pod

Happy Birthday to me. Or happy quarter century as Pete likes to put it. Although I had school on my bday it was a good time cause the 'rents were able to come down to visit for 4 days around that time. They'd be mad I posted the above pic but I love it so I couldn't resist. It is too cute. Two little worms in a cacoon or perhaps a nicer way to put it two peas in a pod. I lent my futon the first night and although a very comfortable futon, they opted for my new heaven-rest sleep country bed after that cause of dad's back problemo. So I enjoyed the futon and was out like a light. I had fun with the rents, it was nice to have 'out-of-town' visitors'. But I put them to work. The days were full to the brim. We went to RAIN (Beatles), Monster Truck (ya baby), did errands, homework, renovations, school tour, walkin the town, Ikea, the subway, church, I ate like a queen, and I of course took them to my old hood - Jane and Woolner. And we checked out my neighbour Wayne Gretzky. Good times. And then they ditched me to go back to Edmonton. lol.


 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home