what time it is?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a note from Ari

Some say good things come to those who wait
others call it fate
All I know is I've found someone great
maybe even a soulmate
I could feel it in my heart
like a piercing dart

I could see it from the start
like a timeless piece of art
Beautiful from inside out
you leave me doubt
to who you are
and who you will become

It just takes time
So listen to this rhyme
As you grow older
Try to grow bolder

With every day that goes by
You always have to try
And sometimes when trying
you will be laughing
other times you will be crying


And although people will ask us why
Why do you try

The answer is simple
Whether for love or for strife
Career of just every day life
If you're not constantly trying
You're slowly dying

So just remember to turn that frown
upside down and know that one
day you will wear the crown
and be renown

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home