what time it is?

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Alberto and Beef Patties

So buddy has a name now - its Alberto, the first named storm of the season. For coverage check out CNN.
I've pretty much run out of groceries already. I spent 20 CI last week which I'm impressed cause it lasted me most of the week. But today lil Fosters was of course closed cause its a Sunday (this island shuts down on Sundays). And tomorrow is another random holiday (Queen's b-day I think!) so I'll have to wait until Tuesday I guess. The other day I had to do an errand in town for work and so I made a quick side stop into National Bakery to pick up 4 beef patties. They sell them everywhere here at gas stations but there are two kinds and not many people carry the good spicy beef patties. So whenever I go into town I pick up a couple straight from the source! If any of you come to visit me I will buy you some for sure. You can't understand how good they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home