what time it is?

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Good things come in 1/4s

Did I mention I'm a 1/4 of the way done school? Its true. I have my cuz Mel to thank for reminding me of that one! Halfway done will feel SO good. I love it like white on rice.
The above pic is of Bethany with her Mexican Jumping Beans. One of the highlights of going back to Eddy was of course to see Bethany (and all my crazy hosers) cause I hadn't seen her since she left for Australia and me Cayman. CCccraaziness. Time flies faster than mosquitoes.
I went over for boxing day which was really their Christmas cause of the ole work schedule. We had fun with cracker jacks (I scored a sweet shell bracelet-not the throw-away kind of prize), dominoes, food, and of course the best stocking gift award that went to.......the Mexican Jumping Beans. Hers were kinda sleeping so we kept trying to wake them up and sure enough with a little tender care they started to jump. We spent all night trying to figure the science behind it AND let me now step in....Bethany, someone just informed me that they are indeed bugs. I know it crossed our minds, but yes apparently they REALLY are bugs. I mean, do I look dumb enough to be asked, 'you didn't eat them did you?". I'm blonde not Mexican! That's not a racial Mexican joke. I love Mexicans, and they love their jumping beans....they put their name in front of it afterall. So much for wanting them as pets...instead, I'll stick to potbellied pigs (bless Pumpkin my little piggy).
The first pic below is of a couple of my boys Jay and Ryan. Now Jay why do ya always gotta hide from my camera. How are you ever gonna model for the Brick like that? Anyway that's us at Joey's, which seems to be our spot of choice when I hit Etown. I seem to remember you guys making fun of bellinies....oh wait, what was that pitcher you ordered? I seem to remember the slushy substance was pink and blue? Would you like some fairy cakes with that!



 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home