what time it is?

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Did I mention?

Hey all you hosers...

Did I mention I left Cayman?
It seems a million years ago but I left there at the beginning of August. Let's just say that I ran into some bambaclot shiznet. The moral of the story is don't be an ass cause I'm not a pushover and what goes around comes around. Anyway, I did manage to have my fun in Cayman (especially the second time around) and man do I miss some of my brederens like Miss Jacqui, Billy, Andrew, Diane, Gloria, Neleesa, Kino, Leona, Jane and the list goes on (incl. my roomates who aren't in Cayman anymore either). Definately a couple of em are friends for life and I will be back to visit soon enough. I don't just miss my friends I miss the beach like mad and I really miss the warmth and of course the bikini dress code. Despite the job offers, and living in paradise why am I not going back-at least not yet? Good question. I guess sometimes paradise can be hell so I need some time to step back and take a break. Here are some scattered Cayman memories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home