what time it is?

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Let's call the calling off off!

Hey wha happen. So the title of this is from Mark and Amanda's wedding song - seriously the best wedding song ever I thought. I've been wanting to blog/post their pics since I got back to Cayman but as you can see I was trying to blog my events in chronological order...and then that got interrupted by my caving blog because I FINALLY got the pics. So now that I have all this spare time on my hands...wait for it wait for it....
So really and truly now my reason for coming back home in May was to see Mark and Amanda get married. The long awaited day finally came and let me tell you it brang a tear to my eye. Well, maybe a few tears to both eyes. My big bro and my new found sister. Amanda looked absolutely gorgeous with the sweetest georgia brown! hair you ever seen and my brethren looked dashing - he cleaned his ghetto look up good. :) jk Markus. But seriouslyI don't think I ever seen a bride look so good and a couple for that matter.
So it starts off with the stagette, which I won't really get into for unmentioned reasons but hey by the end of the night we were havin fun dancin our own lil show like there's no tomorrow so you know I gotta post at least a couple pics that highlight the night. Actually, it goes crazy when I post a lot of pics so I will continue with the wedding pics on the next posting which I'll hopefully get to tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm heading to Seven Mile Beach for a girl's night out because we all need it! In awhile...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home