what time it is?

Sunday, June 18, 2006

lil sis

Lisa I know you're busy in India but this is to update everyone on who what where how my lil sis is doin - u can read it when you get back home in less than a month! I haven't chatted to you much since last summer when you came to Canada and chilled with us rednecks. That's just wrong sis - we need to stick together and lets not forget mother hen sis. It seems longer than just last summer. It's very cool that you're doin all that mission work in India. That was brave of you to go into the unknown but when you workin for God its that much easier to have faith that everything will work out. I hope you don't mind but I'm posting some of the pics you sent me. We're really in desperate need of another road trip. I'd tell you and Melsey to come out here for one but we'd be at the other end of the island in an hour - ha! We need one of em good few day long road trips were we just give er - next year for sure. And we can't let those Busted tunes die just yet: 'Air Hostess, I like the way you dress...' Take care eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home