what time it is?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Joey wants his tomatoes back

So this is me and some buddies at Joey Tomatoes on Jasper Ave. About 10 of us got together when I got back and it was most excellent to see everyone. Some are my Homefire crew, Rabbit, Shine and PBC. I'm not defining them by where I met them...well, I guess I am but that's just how it goes. Anyway, we should do this again when I'm back but Trav, remember that we need to take a special trip to Franco's...cause its just been too long. At least Ron will remember you - 'hey, weren't you that guy that was here like a year ago when the drama queen was acting up'. Ha!!! And the cheers guy, I wonder if he's sitting there right now. And Jo and Megs I think that Whiskey Roadhouse is long overdue. I don't have enough words to fill the picture space and trust me that's a good thing. Sorry the pics are so screwy but I can't seem to find the solution. And this blog is only worth so much of my time and it ends now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home